As first shown by 9to5Mac, Dropbox has updated its iOS app with an all-new design for iOS 7 and several new feature and improvements. The update brings a streamlined iPad interface, improvements to the sharing process, an updated PDF viewer, and AirDrop support on iOS 7 devices.
Version 3.0 also includes fixes for HTML rendering problems and a variety of crash bugs. Along with the bug fixes, users will find that the app is now faster at certain tasks.
The update is available free to all users on the iOS App Store. You can find the complete change log below.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Beautiful new design for iOS 7
• Streamlined iPad experience: just tap on your files and photos to toggle fullscreen
• Improved sharing and exporting makes it easier than ever to send files to your favorite apps
• AirDrop support lets you send links and files in a snap
• Seamlessly save videos to your library
• Speed! Faster launch, photo loading, and video playback
• Vanquished our most common crashes
• Fixed bug that caused HTML to render as text
• Oodles of PDF viewing updates