iOS users looking to accept payments on their mobile devices now have another option. Flint has just been updated to version 2.0. The app adds several new and useful features for small businesses, such as the ability to create invoices right in the app.
The app also introduces support for Passbook coupons. Merchants can create their own coupons and issue them to customers as Passbook passes. The Flint app can then scan these coupons and apply them directly to a transaction.
The 2.0 update also allows merchants to create orders with multiple items, and scan credit and debit cards using the camera on their iOS device. Cash and check sales can also be tracked within the new app and customers can get receipts for their transactions.
Flint 2.0 is available on the iOS App Store now. The full change log is below:
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Invoicing and accepting online credit card payments.
- Log cash or check sales and send receipts.
- Create, send and redeem coupons by QR Scan of Apple
Passbook or email.
- Multiple item transaction entry.
- Improved online merchant portal.
- UI enhancements & Bug fixes.