iPad 2 lines continue to expand outside Apple Stores, as depicted by a couple of fan shots and a video clip. Meanwhile, our readers waiting in lines across the country are sending in their photos and it looks like the lines are growing. If you’re standing in line patiently and awaiting to be among the first to get their hands on the new iPad 2, why not snap a photo and share it with us via email@example.com. Keep them coming!
This one from iPad 2 buyer George Matook shows us the Apple Store in Natick, MA. “Sorry about the photo,” he says. “I’m not going to get out of line to take a better one.” By his estimate, there are “between 200-300” people in line and some Apple Store employees are bringing out water and snacks.
Sebastian DeLuca sent us this shot taken at Dartmouth College. “They said they only have ten,” he says. “Somebody is gonna have to duke it out!” Here’s a gallery of others:
- Shipping delays suggest high demand, but will iPad 2 sell out faster than the original? (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 shipping times extend to over a week (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 will be at Sam’s Club tomorrow at 5 PM… at 10 locations (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 now available for order in the U.S. (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 lines around the US (pictures) (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.