Last week, G-Form threw a 8lb. Bowling ball at the iPad covered in its new-fangled sleeve. But who really uses anything that light?
Today they’ve upped the bowling ball to a 12 lb. job. They’ve also compared results to a hard case made by one of their competitors.
Same results for G-Form. Less so for the hard case.
- Refurbished Apple 16GB iPad Wi-Fi: $335 (9to5mac.com)
- For iPad, half a billion units five years from now (9to5mac.com)
- “A misunderstanding” between Apple and Best Buy over iPad 2 sales? (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 works with the original iPad dock, iPad keyboard dock still available to order (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 cheapest for U.S. buyers ($499), priciest for Denmark ($702) (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished iPads now start at $349 (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.