MacPost..posts..another image of today’s earlier ‘iPhone leak’ which shows much more of the front of the device. In the time since our original post this morning the iPhone 4 repair experts at iFixyouri have chimed in to note that the grill on the white iPhone front plate is a non-OEM version which likely indicates that this isn’t from Apple.
Apple removed the grated grill during the white iPhone redesign to help with the proximity sensor issues.
Perhaps this one is built from parts floating around Asia, but it isn’t one that Apple would have put together itself – recently anyway.
When Apple debuted the white iPhone 4, it looked like the above. When Apple finally got around to releasing the iPhone 4, it had a different proximity hole, below:
- Alleged iPhone 5 parts leak, show A5 and 1430 mAh battery (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone “N64″ prototype images leak- Could this be the iPhone 5? (9to5mac.com)
- Ahead of the launch, Samsung wants iPhone 5 banished from Korea (9to5mac.com)
- Samsung wants to impose iPhone 5 ban in Korea ahead of official launch (9to5google.com)
- South Korean carrier rolling out ‘Apple-certified’ NFC case and service for iPhone (9to5mac.com)