For a couple of seconds this morning Apple’s stock hit 600. It is currently dropping slightly, but we imagine some of you aren’t about to sell your yachts.
- AAPL passes 10% of all of NASDAQ value as analysts target half a trillion dollar valuation (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook unloads $11 million in AAPL stock (9to5mac.com)
- Morgan Stanley now pricing AAPL stock near a $1000 bull valuation on 2H LTE iPhone, enterprise and emerging markets (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs on philanthropy: increase AAPL’s value so shareholders can donate their own wealth (9to5mac.com)
- Logitech takes a page from the Magic Mouse playbook for its new touch mouse M600 (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel