Today, at Apple’s Q3 2012 earnings call, the company provided some updates on numbers for the quarter. Apple Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer shared iCloud is now up to 150 million users. Last time Apple checked in in April, it reported 125 million users for Q2. This marks an increase of 25 million users during Q3. Hit up the links below for all of the updates from today’s conference call:
- Liveblog: Apple’s Q3 2012 earnings results conference call (9to5mac.com)
- iCloud up 25 million users to 150 million in Q3 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple reports ‘best quarter ever’ for US education institution mac sales (9to5mac.com)
- Apple confirms: OS X Mountain Lion available tomorrow on the Mac App Store for $19.99 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple reports Q3 2012 results: 35 billion in revenue, $8.8b profit, 26m iPhones, 17m iPads, 4m Macs (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.