Best Buy is taking $125 off the price of MacBook Airs for the next three days to celebrate Mother’s Day. That yields some of the lowest prices we’ve seen. The retailler knocks off $100 across the board, then using code MOM25 knocks off another $25.
Prices after discount:
- 11.6″ MacBook Air 4GB/64GB: $874.99
- 11.6″ MacBook Air 4GB/128GB: $974.99
- 13.3″ MacBook Air 4GB/128GB: $1074.99
- 13.3″ MacBook Air 4GB/256GB: $1274.99
Best Buy is also offering a $100 iTunes gift cad for $85. (Free Money!) That is a total savings of 15% off future purchases of Apps Music, Movies and any other content on the the App Store, iTunes, Mac App Store and iBook Store. This is the first iTunes deal we’ve seen in nearly 2 months and a perfect opportunity to surprise Mom on Mother’s Day.
- Those interested in an iPhone 4S can pick one up for $50 (half off) with contract.
- Best Buy also offers probably the best looking keyboard case out there, Targus – Versavu Keyboard Case for Apple® iPad – Bone White half off for $50.
- An 8GB Kingston Keydrive is $5
iMac $150 off sale on most current generation configurations, now starting at $1,150 shipped
Just a few weeks ago we saw an unprecedented sale from Best Buy on current generation iMacs and now Amazon has stepped up and surpassed that deal by offering a staggering $150 off 3 out 4 standard configuration iMacs.
Other amazing 9to5Toys.com deals from around the web:
- Genuine Apple iPad Leather Smart Cover $17 Shipped
- Logitech UE Mini Boombox Bluetooth speaker, “9to5Mac’s best portable speaker you can buy” (Refurb.) $59 (Save 40%) or a Jambox for $90
- Free and reduced Apps/Games: Asphalt 7 Free, Tiny Troopers 2 Free, Bastion $.99, Batman Arkham City $.99, MORE
- SanDisk – Mobile Ultra 4GB microSDHC Class 6 Memory Card $5 Shipped
- IM+ Pro on sale for $1.99 for a limited time (regular $9.99)
- Seagate Backup Plus 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive $150 Shipped ($40 Savings)
- iLuv iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock with ‘Bed Shaker’ $20 Shipped
- 4 port USB car charger, 2.1A/5V for quick iPad charging: $8
- 24″ ViewSonic 1080p LED Monitor With HDMI -Refurbished-$135
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.