1Password 4, the popular login manager for iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 4.2 today. The new version sports a bunch of new features and bug fixes, including the ability to search for items in your vault by their URL, improved sharing of vault items, and more. This update also features the fill animation that appeared in the desktop browser extension recently.
We have some great new features and fixes in this update based on your feedback. Please continue sharing it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!
New and Improved in 4.2:
* Added Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad. * Added the ability to use Strong Password Generator in 1Browser on iPad. * Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling. * Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled. * Added Copy to Clipboard in the Share menu to copy the current URL to the clipboard. * Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
* Added 1Browser settings menu. * Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults. * Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
* Added the ability to share items through Messages or email. * Shared items include a special ‘Add to 1Password’ link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
* Added the ability to expand search results across all fields. * Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
* 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields. * 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard. * Improved translations and the addition of Greek. * Improvements to Dropbox syncing. * Many bug fixes and improvements.