Apple just released the 6th release of iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The small 13.5MB update is available via Software Update and contains the usual bugfixes and improvements.
The update comes a week after the previous update and just hours after a report pegged the Beta 6 update for next week. The focus of the small update appears to be on an emergency issue with iTunes in the Cloud which requires a workaround.
This update addresses an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items. If you have any devices running previous versions of iOS 7 beta, you must: 1. Install iOS 7 beta 6 2. Install the ResetMusicAndVideosLibraries configuration profile 3. From Settings > Music, tap the Reset Media Library button 4. Restart the device
Notice something else new? Head down south to the comments.
- iCloud.com beta updated with iOS 7 design (9to5mac.com)
- Report: Apple releasing iOS 7 GM on Sept. 5 to employees/carriers, developers on Sept. 10 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds iOS 7 beta 5 to developers (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 7 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch seeded to developers, here’s what’s new (9to5mac.com)
- Roundtable: What we think Apple has planned for its September 10th event (9to5mac.com)
- A look at what an iOS 7-inspired OS X could look like [Gallery] (9to5mac.com)
- Video hands-on with Apple’s new iOS 7-inspired iCloud website (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 7 beta 4 seeded to developers: Tweaks to Lock screen, Spotlight, Phone, Folders (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.