Crowdfunding platform Indiegogo today announced that it’s finally launching an app for iPhone and iPod touch that comes alongside a new look for the website. The app includes features for both users discovering and supporting projects and those managing Indiegogo campaigns they’ve launched:
A full list of features in the first release is below:
Supporting Indiegogo campaigns
- Discovering new campaigns through recommendations based on past activity and preferred categories
- Exploring and following campaign categories
- Claiming campaign perks
- Sharing favorite campaigns with friends
Managing Indiegogo campaigns
- Receiving notifications each time a contribution is made to a campaign
- Monitoring campaign comments
- Posting campaign updates and photos
- Thanking contributors
- Sending custom messages to phone contacts and Facebook friends
- Promoting campaigns on social networks
At launch the Indiegogo app is available in English, Spanish, German, and French. The app is available for free on the App Store now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.