PDF Expert is one of those great apps that actually works better than anything on my Mac for editing PDFs.
PDF Expert 5 is a must-have app for anyone who reads, annotates or edits PDF documents on iPad or iPhone. It allows you to mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even merge PDFs. Moreover, PDF Expert is the best choice for filling out PDF forms right on your iPad and iPhone.
Readle just dropped a significant update to its popular PDF Expert document management app for iPad and iPhone. The 5.2 version includes a number of iOS 8 specific updates including iCloud Drive Support, Document Picker access and TouchID support.
All users will see new features Zoom Writing, AirTurn support and Bookmarks improvements.
Full change log:
What’s New in Version 5.2
Meet PDF Expert 5.2!
Amazing new features with a few iOS 8 exclusives.
– Zoom Writing (iPad) This is a great tool to write with precision. Essentially, it adds the area that zooms in a part of the page and allows you to handwrite more on a single page or document margins. As you write, the zoomed box moves along the page, automatically adjusting to the pace you need to work at.
– AirTurn Support Perfect news for musicians – now you can turn pages of notes and other documents simply by pressing AirTurn pedals or with your bluetooth keyboard arrow keys.
– Bookmarks Improvements: Bookmarks manager gets amazing improvements in terms of features and looks. +The Bookmark name editing is now inline +The Position of the page you’re currently working on is now highlighted in your application PDF outline + All the bookmarked pages are clearly marked in the PDF pages manager + Annotations summary now includes the context from PDF outline.
iOS 8 Exclusives:
– iCloud Drive Support Safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images and any other kind of documents in your PDF Expert iCloud folder. Directly access them from iCloud Drive on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac or PC.
– Open files from iCloud Drive with Document Picker (iPad) You can get documents stored on your iCloud Drive that are not in your PDF Expert application using Document Picker. It works almost like ‘Open in…’ dialog on your Mac or PC. On the PDF Expert side bar menu tap ‘Open…’ and navigate to the needed document.
– Open files from iCloud Drive with Document Picker (iPhone) You can get documents stored on your iCloud Drive that are not in your PDF Expert application using Document Picker. It works almost like ‘Open in…’ dialog on your Mac or PC. On the PDF Expert bottom menu tap ‘Open…’ and navigate to the needed document.
– Use other iOS apps to work with the files from PDF Expert 5 In any Document Picker enabled application you can get access to all PDF Expert files that are outside the iCloud folder. Just tap ‘Locations’ in the Document Picker window and select PDF Expert from the list.
– Touch ID Support (iPhone) Use Touch ID, Apple’s fingerprint identity sensor, to unlock PDF Expert instead of a regular passcode.