Google announced today that it’s rolling out updates to its Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides iOS apps that add a few new editing features and enhanced iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Support for viewing and editing text in tables in the Docs app
- Ability to insert, move, resize and rotate text boxes, shapes and lines in the Slides app
- Enhanced support for iPhone 6/6+ (all apps)
- General fixes and performance improvements (all apps)
All of the updates are available from the App Store now for the iOS versions of Docs, Slides, and Sheets (links below). In addition to support for vieing and editing text in tables, the Docs app also adds several new accessibility features.
A full list of new features for each app below:
* Support for viewing and editing text in tables * Revamped accessibility support to use system standard text editing controls. * Enhanced support for reading and editing when using Braille displays. * Enhanced VoiceOver support when using Bluetooth keyboards. * Enhanced support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus * Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Insert, move, resize and rotate textboxes, shapes and lines * Enhanced support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus * Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Enhanced support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus * Bug fixes and performance improvementss