Welcome to the second installment of the revamped Happy Hour podcast. Today we’re talking all about cars. Apple cars. Do they exist? Well, that’s anyone’s guess at this point, but there are a lot of details that line up for this to become a possibility. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the second episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour will be available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple hires head of Mercedes-Benz R&D, other auto experts for new secret research lab
- WSJ: Tim Cook approved Apple electric car project a year ago, hundreds of employees working on it
- Reuters: Apple’s electric car is ‘all about autonomous driving’, Apple is in talks with automotive suppliers
- Apple’s electric car plans
- App Store responds to freemium haters, features ‘Pay Once & Play’ games with no in-app purchases
- Apple opens up iWork for iCloud apps to anyone, no need to own an Apple device
- Live blog: Tim Cook at Goldman Sachs Tech Conference 2015
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.