Apple Music is finally here. The iOS 8.4 update hit yesterday and we’ve been exploring Apple’s new music streaming service to see if it lives up to the hype. Listen to our first impressions, problems, and our opinions about Apple Music. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/212759068?secret_token=s-VRY15″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 with Apple Music, Beats 1, and all-new Music app
- Apple updates Beats Music for iOS to enable migration to Apple Music
- Beats 1 Radio officially goes live on iOS 8.4, Apple publishes schedule on Tumblr
- How to cancel/stop Apple Music subscriptions from automatic renewal after free trial
- Hands-on with Apple Music (Video)
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2 update with Apple Music + Beats 1 support
- Eddy Cue: New iOS 9 beta with Apple Music coming ‘early next week’, bitrate better on WiFi
Also, be sure to check out our hands-on video with Apple Music:
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to email@example.com.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.