Apple has refreshed its entire iPod lineup and we’re discussing all of the details along with what to expect later this year. New hardware is expected, but aside from an iPhone what will Apple launch? Along with that, developers now have access to a new iOS 9 beta plus watchOS 2 beta and we discuss Apple’s latest earnings call. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple releases new, faster, iPod touch with 8MP camera and 128 GB option, new Nano/Shuffle colors
- Review: Should you buy Apple’s 6th Generation iPod touch? (Video)
- KGI expects new gold colors for Apple Watch Sport to match iPhone 6s, thinner and lighter iPad mini coming this fall
- Sketchy rumor: iPad Pro and last new iPad mini launch in Q4, iPad Air 3 in 2016
- Apple releases iOS 9 beta 4 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to developers
- Apple seeds watchOS 2 beta 4 for Apple Watch to developers
- Live blog: Apple’s fiscal year Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple announces Q3 2015 revenue of $49b: 47m iPhones, 10.9m iPads, 4.7m Macs