In this episode, Zac and Benjamin discuss the new Apple Watch bands, the conclusion to Apple’s FBI standoff, iOS quality control, and much more. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Hands-on: Apple’s new Woven Nylon band for Apple Watch [Gallery]
- Apple downplaying the Apple Watch Edition in both online and retail stores
- Opinion: Unpacking Apple’s March event, pre-ordered iPhone SE, and tech spring cleaning
- FBI says it has accessed data on terrorist’s iPhone 5c without Apple, will withdraw case
- Government says it may not reveal to Apple the method used to access the San Bernardino iPhone
- Some users reporting iPhone crashes on iOS 9.3 when tapping links in Safari and other apps [Update]
- Apple acknowledges iOS 9 crashing bugs when tapping links, fix coming ‘soon’ with a software update
- Apple re-releases iOS 9.3 for older iPhones and iPads affected by Activation Lock issue
- KGI: Apple to revamp iPhone lineup in 2017 w/ iPhone 4-like design, AMOLED screen, 5.8-inch model
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Pay checkout to mobile websites later this year
- References to ‘early 2016 12-inch MacBook’ seen in latest OS X Server version
- Apple announces first original TV show focused on the ‘app economy’ with music artist Will.i.am
- Apple posts three exclusive ‘environmental’ iPhone and iPad wallpapers on its website
Check for an updated file on iTunes if your subscription downloaded the initial version with an audio error.