When Apple unveiled Apple Watch Nike+ last fall, many of us were instantly attracted to the neon band that shipped with this model.
We were equally disappointed when Apple announced that this strap would not be available for purchase on its own. Thus, we were left to find alternatives on the third-party market.
Accessory maker OULUOQI has developed a nearly identical version which is now available for purchase on Amazon, alongside a new Metal Stainless Steel band. Over the last month, I’ve been living with both on my wrist throughout the day, including various workouts…
- Nike+ special edition of the Apple Watch Series 2 going on sale on October 28
- Hands-on: Apple Watch Nike+ special features in action ahead of October 28 release [Video]
- Apple Watch Nike+ availability: stores, countries and some bad news on bands announced
- Nike+ Run Club updated with Apple Music integration, GPS for Apple Watch Series 2, more
- Nike shares new Apple Watch Nike+ ad series following Kevin Hart on a 700 mile run