New banks and credit unions across the United States, Italy, Russia, the UK, and China have joined Apple’s list of participating partners since the last refresh earlier this month. Check out the latest Apple Pay banks below:
In the United States:
- Almena State Bank
- American Bank & TrustCompany N.A.
- Associated SchoolEmployees Credit Union
- Bank of Star Valley
- Bofl Federal Bank
- Caprock Federal Credit Union
- Central Bank (AR)
- Central National Bank ofPoteau
- City First Bank
- Continential Finance Co.
- Evolve Bank & Trust
- Farmers State Bank (NE)
- Farmers State Bank (TX)
- Fifth District Savings Bank
- Fire Police City CountyFederal Credit Union
- First National Bank & TrustCompany of Weatherford
- First Oklahoma Bank
- Fond du Lac Credit Union
- Kansas State UniversityFederal Credit Union
- Liberty Bank
- MidWestOne Bank
- Revere Municipal EmployeesFederal Credit Union
- Security First Bank
- Security State Bank
- Stone Bank
- UBI Federal Credit Union
- WesBanco Bank Inc.
And around the world:
- AIB in Ireland
- American Express in Italy
- bank Round, Beeline Card, Credit Union, Kykyryza, and Promsvyazbank in Russia
- Starling Bank in the UK
- Guilin Bank, Hunan Rural Credit Cooperative, JinCheng Bank, Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank, Sichuan Rural Credit Union, SiChuan TianFu Bank, and Yibin City Commercial Bank in China
In addition to the latest participating banks to work with Apple Pay, Apple announced some new features at WWDC coming to the mobile payment service with iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
Person to Person will let you send money to friends and family over iMessage using Apple Pay. The new feature will be available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch when iOS 11 and watchOS 4 ship later this fall.
Apple Pay Cash is another new feature coming this fall. This is a virtual debit card that appears in the Wallet app and holds money that you receive from Person to Person transfers. You can withdraw the money to your bank account, use it to send to other people, or use it as payment in stores that accept Apple Pay.
Since launching in the United States, Apple Pay has expanded to Canada, France, Russia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Spain, Ireland, and Taiwan.
Although Apple Pay is available in over a dozen countries around the world, Person to Person and Apple Pay Cash will be limited to users in the United States when it launches. iOS 11 and watchOS 4 are currently in developer beta, although the new Apple Pay features aren’t available to test yet.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.