This week Benjamin and Zac discuss how Safari in iOS 11 handles AMP links, the rumored iPhone 8 event date and price, a prototype iOS 11 gesture-based app switcher and Control Center, and the 4K Apple TV and live TV app expectations.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Safari in iOS 11 converts Google’s AMP links back to the original URLs
- Report: Carrier sources indicate Apple iPhone 8 event date set for September 12
- Apple to price iPhone 8 ‘around $999’, according to NYT
- Video of app switching gesture for Touch ID-less iPhone 8 found within iOS 11 beta
- Apple expected to debut 4K Apple TV alongside new iPhones & Watches