This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the App Store overhaul on iOS 11, Family Sharing and iCloud, Apple’s new Beats Studio 3 headphones, progress at Steve Jobs Theater, and expectations for the 4K Apple TV/LTE Apple Watch/iPhone 8 event on Tuesday.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- 9to5Mac on Apple News
- Apple releases new Beats Studio 3 headphones featuring W1 chip, better noise cancellation and battery life
- A look inside the underground Steve Jobs Theater ahead of Apple’s iPhone 8 event
- Steve Jobs Theater has a rotating elevator and sliding wall to reveal product demo area –Bloomberg
- Purported OLED iPhone 8 SIM trays surface, once again showing new gold color
- Major Apple casemakers updating internal SKUs to ‘iPhone 8’, ‘iPhone 8 Plus’ and ‘iPhone Edition’
- Yet another report says the iPhone 8 will ship later than the iPhone 7s
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.