The Compass app is arguably one of the most underrated built-in apps on the iPhone. There aren’t many options to begin with, however the one option it does have can be very helpful for those who prefer it. That option is True North.
Follow along to learn how to enable this feature….
iPhone: How to enable True North in Compass
- Fire up Settings > Compass.
- Toggle True North.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Mac: How to restore ‘Save As…’ functionality
- Mac: How to customize your Safari toolbar
- iPhone: How to enable or disable read receipts for iMessage
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize calendar settings
- How to use Light Mode for messages in Mail with Dark Mode on macOS Mojave
- How to customize Voice Feedback for Siri
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize Siri suggestions
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize keyboard shortcuts
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.