As is tradition, the Apple Online Store has gone offline ahead of iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 pre-orders. Pre-orders are slated to begin at 12:01AM PT/3:01AM ET, so expect the store to come back online sometime around then…
Apple has been preparing shoppers for the iPhone Xs and Apple Watch Series 4 pre-order experience since its event at Steve Jobs Theater wrapped up. Since yesterday, customers have been able to get pre-approved for the iPhone Upgrade Program, add their desired order to their ‘Favorites’ and more. Now that the Apple Store is offline, though, that is no longer possible.
In our pre-order poll, 9to5Mac readers seem to be most interested in the iPhone Xs Max and the Apple Watch Series 4. The iPhone Xs, meanwhile, doesn’t seem to be of particular interest to most people.
Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone Xs yesterday after months of speculation and rumors. The Apple Watch Series 4 features a larger display, thinner body, new health features, and much more. Meanwhile, the iPhone Xs brings the 6.5-inch ‘Max’ variant, as well as a new gold color, camera enhancements, and the A12 Bionic chip.
The Apple Online Store, as well as the Apple Store App for iOS will come back online at 12:01AM PT/3:01AM ET, at which point the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 will be available for pre-order.
- Apple officially announces Apple Watch Series 4 with larger display, thinner body, more
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max announced: 6.5-inch model, new gold finish, much more
- Apple Event News Hub: iPhone Xs, Xr, Xs Max + Apple Watch Series 4, much more
- Here’s how much the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will cost you with carrier financing
- Which Apple Watch should you buy? Here’s how Series 4 compares
- Preorder Hub: How to get the new iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- Early iPhone Xs A12 Geekbench results show small performance boost over A11, 4GB RAM, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.