Looking to take advantage of the slo-mo capabilities option with your iPhone? Follow along for how to change your settings from the default video speed for recording in slow motion.
On most recent models of iPhone, you’ll have some variation of 120 or 240fps slow motion in either 720p or 1080p.
iPhone: How to adjust the slo-mo camera settings
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Camera
- Tap Record Slo-Mo Video
- Select 1080p HD at 120 or 240fps
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone: How to customize camera settings to shoot 4K video
- Apple Watch: How to enable notification privacy
- Mac: How to free up space with iCloud Photos optimized storage
- iPhone & iPad: How to AirPlay to multiple devices
- iPhone & iPad: How to free up space with iCloud Photos optimized storage
- Mac: How to customize the equalizer in iTunes
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize the Music app’s equalizer
- iPhone: How to customize the way you trigger Siri
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.