Apple rates the Apple Watch has having an “18-hour all day battery life”. However, sometimes, you end up using Apple Watch more than anticipated. This means you need to start micromanaging battery life on Apple Watch.
Follow along to learn how to check battery usage stats on Apple Watch..
How to check Apple Watch battery usage stats
- On iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap General > Usage.
- Scroll to the bottom. You’ll know see Usage and Standby time.
Unfortunately, unlike the iPhone, you don’t see a breakdown of battery usage by app. However, little information is better than none!
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to force quit Apple Watch apps
- Apple Watch: How to enable Fall Detection
- How to use one handed keyboard with iPhone XS Max
- Apple Watch: How to turn off Haptic Crown
- iPhone & iPad: How to setup Bedtime on iOS and get more sleep
- How to view AirPods battery percentage from your Apple Watch
- How to get a refund for the App Store or iTunes
- How to get off the iOS public beta
- Apple Watch: How to sync audiobooks with Audible
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.