Could Apple ship an iPhone that has both TouchID and FaceID, what goes into building truly fluid UIs and animations, and how to balance A/B testing with esthetics and usability when evolving a product? Also, are Apple’s latest betas ready for our primary devices yet?
Sponsored by Bitrise: a fast, stable and easy to use continuous integration service. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- Review Stacktrace on Apple Podcasts
- John’s static site generator’s plugin system
- Rambo’s new bottom sheet
- Designing Fluid Interfaces
- Kuo’s report on iPhones with both TouchID and FaceID
- Rambo’s MultiBiometrics discovery from 2017