Over the last decade, iJustine has seen a lot of success and created a large following while covering Apple, the broader tech industry, and more on YouTube. She’s a known proponent of Final Cut Pro and uses it to create her fun and informative videos. Now she’s launched a Mac app to teach others how to use Final Cut Pro X.
iJustine Teaches FCP X arrived today in the Mac App Store and includes “16 highly focused lessons that cover each step in her editing process – importing and organizing media; multicam editing; adding b-roll and music; color correcting; adding titles and effects; exporting for YouTube and more!”
iJustine partnered with Ripple Training to create the program focused on beginners that allows users to learn at their own pace with lessons that are easily consumable being under 10 minutes each.
- 16 lessons covering a wide spectrum of Justine’s editing workflows
- Chapter markers are included for jumping to specific topics
- Keyboard helper overlays help you remember important shortcuts
- Lessons are short – about 5-8 minutes each
- Watch them continuously or just a few at a time
The app allows users to learn FCP X within the app.
- App is compliant with Final Cut Pro’s Workflow Extension architecture
- Work with our tutorial directly within Final Cut Pro X
- Launch the app with a single click from Final Cut Pro’s menu bar
- No need to switch between two different apps
Another great feature is the app includes all the footage from one of her videos to edit alongside iJustine.
We also included all the footage of one of my videos so you can edit along!
— iJustine (@ijustine) August 15, 2019
iJustine Teaches FCP X is available now from the Mac App Store for $30.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.