Ready to call it quits or take a break from Netflix? Follow along for how to cancel your Netflix subscription from iPhone, iPad, and other devices in a few steps.
Whether you’re thinking of simplifying your subscriptions ahead of new services coming from Apple, Disney, HBO, and more or have seen some of your favorite shows and movies leave Netflix, it’s easy to cancel or pause your subscription.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Head to Netflix’s website on your iPhone, iPad, or another device (no option to cancel in the iOS app)
- Tap the three-line icon in the top left corner and choose Account (click the profile icon in the top right corner on desktop)
- Swipe down and tap Cancel Membership
- Note when the cancellation will take effect and tap Finish Cancellation
Netflix says that if you decide to start your subscription again within the next 10 months, your profiles, favorites, preferences, and account details will still be on file.
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help with getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to check your credit score for free before applying for Apple Card
- iOS 13: How to allow ‘Untrusted Shortcuts’ in your library
- How to download and install iCloud for Windows
- Apple Card: How to track and manage Daily Cash rewards
- How to delete your Twitter account on iPhone
- Apple Card: How to manage bank accounts used for payments
- Apple Card: How to download PDF versions of your monthly statements
- How to change Siri voice feedback volume on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch
- Apple Card: How to view your card number in the Wallet app
- How to get Siri to say names right on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make Siri smarter with family relationships
- How to remove iOS configuration profiles on iPhone or iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.