Native Union has updated its useful Key Cable today with a USB-C to Lightning version. This compact MFi-certified Lightning cable is a handy way to always keep a charger on hand and allows users to power up iPhones and more with modern MacBooks without a dongle.
Key Cable features
- MFi certified to meet Apple performance standards.
- Reinforced construction made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and covered in tough nylon braiding.
- Ultra-strong – six times stronger than standard charging cables with a 10,000+ bend lifespan*. An O-Flex strain relief design at the cable’s connector joint provides controlled flexibility to prevent breakage at this common stress point.
- Support Power Delivery for high-speed charging.
- Available in NATIVE UNION’s signature zebra pattern.
The cable offers 2.4A charging so you can fast charge your iPhone or iPad with compatible power adapters. The USB-C to Lightning version is available now direct from Native Union for $35. The USB-A to Lightning version is available for less on the company’s Amazon storefront.
Along with the new Key Cable, Native Union has also launched a USB-C to Lightning version of its Belt Cable.
BELT CABLE puts an end to untidy, tangled-up cables at the bottom of your bag. The 4ft/1.2m braided cable is wrapped up and secured with an integrated leather belt so it’s always smart, tangle-free, and stays in prime condition.
- Review: Native Union’s Stow Organizer is a perfect home for your Apple accessories
- Apple Store selling exclusive Satechi USB-C Multiport Pro Adapter, new Native Union wireless chargers and more
- Native Union unveils unique Terrazzo Collection including iPhone case and dual coil Qi charger
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.