Benjamin bought a new keyboard, and talks about the ‘magic’ found within. Zac is excited for a new rumored HomePod model coming next year with a 7-inch display. And the pair evaluate whether it makes sense for Apple to enter the AR/VR headset market now, or whether the company should have held off, as some members of Apple’s design team purportedly argued for internally.
Sponsored by Factor: Factor has everything I need for a week of flavorful, nutritious eats. Head to factormeals.com/happyhour50 and use code happyhour50 to get 50% off your first box.
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: LinkedIn Jobs helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. Post your job for free at LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR.
Zac Hall @apollozac or @email@example.com
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo or @firstname.lastname@example.org
- MACBREAK WEEKLY 861: THE NUMBER BEFORE TWO
- Want Touch ID for Mac with any keyboard? Developer finds a way
- Kuo: New HomePod with built-in 7-inch display to be announced in early 2024
- Report: Tim Cook and Jeff Williams push forward with AR/VR headset launch this year, design team wanted to hold off until AR glasses
- Bloomberg: Apple reshuffling its sales organization ‘to put a bigger focus on India’
- Apple shareholder meeting: investors approve Tim Cook’s $50 million pay cut, more
- Apple’s Head of iCloud heading out the door in latest executive exit
Subscribe or Follow
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.