Following the release of iOS 4.3 Apple has updated their popular iAd Producer application, which allows anyone to create iAds with little or no programming knowledge. iAd Producer has been updated to version 1.1 and here are the release notes:
- Support for full screen banners in ads that target an iPad running iOS 4.3
- Creation of ads with multiple banners
- Improved compatibility between iAd Producer project files and version management systems
- Sample projects and plug-ins that demonstrate iAd Producer and iAd JS capabilities
- iAd JS is updated to version 1.3.1 and includes numerous bug fixes and enhancements, including the following:
- TransitionController now provides notifications that the view will disappear when the visible view controller is changed, rather than when the animation starts
In addition, Apple has updated their iPhone Configuration Utility software for improved compatibility with iOS 4.3 devices. This utility is meant for enterprise users and allows companies to do things like encrypting and provisions devices. Both Mac and Windows downloads are available.