PBS updated their free iPad application today with support for multitasking and Apple’s AirPlay technology. You can now find a video that you want to watch from PBS, stream it to your Apple TV, and multitask around your iPad. Hopefully ABC decides to bring AirPlay to their app. Thanks, William
What’s new in version 1.2:
– Enjoy streaming video on AirPlay supported devices like an AppleTV connected TV.
– Quickly resume your program or browsing after switching away.
– Consistent sound without wondering which mode you’ve selected for the slide switch.
– SEVERAL performance enhancements
– NEW icon for the Programs menu
– IMPROVED alert messages for rights restricted content
– IMPROVED network detection and messaging
– IMPROVED episode browsing experience