Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin: Released today on iOS for iPhone and iPad, Microsoft’s “Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin” was previously only available as a Windows Phone marketplace exclusive. Microsoft made its entrance into iOS gaming with the Kinectimals app released late last year, but that title wasn’t exactly aimed at the hardcore gamers. Microsoft describes the Press Play developed title as an “action packed, top-down platformer with fascinating 3D-animated Vein, Intestine and Brain levels.”
Where’s My Perry?: Disney’s physics-based puzzlers from the developers of the “Where’s My Water” series received an update today with 20 free new levels, new achievements, and more.
• Now easier to sign up and start earning Rewards with our new account creation flow
• iOS6 support
• Accessibility, data optimization, and performance improvements
• Multiple bug fixes
* Improved VoiceOver support.
* Added ability to see generated passwords.
* Bug fixes.
In order to improve your FiOS Mobile Remote experience, we have simplified the Set Top Box pairing. Now all you have to do is sign in using your Verizon Account ID and Password.
iOS Game Sales:
- Starbucks now available on Passbook (9to5mac.com)