EA has pushed out an update to its Real Racing 3 app for iPhone and iPad today that brings a number of new vehicles in addition to new events and performance tweaks.
Among the new vehicles is a collection of V8 muscles cars from Dodge and Shelby that EA says include improved visual physics “with realistic pitch and bodyroll.” The update also adds improved cameras, difficulty tuning, and new events that feature a “Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit.”
A full list of what’s new below:
What’s New in Version 1.3.0
An iconic generation of cars joins Real Racing 3’s diverse garage, with the introduction of timeless classics from Dodge and Shelby.
• New cars – Dodge and Shelby add a collection of big V8 muscle cars to Real Racing 3
• New events – compete in multiple challenging Series featuring a field of muscle cars hailing from Detroit
• Difficulty tuning – faster and more accurate skill adjustment for even tighter competition
• Visual physics enhancements – classic muscle cars come to life with realistic pitch and bodyroll
• Improved cameras – enhanced sense of speed and motion yields a more authentic racing experience
• Additional social networking options for enhanced Time Shifted Multiplayer and Cloud Save functionality