Yet more claims as to what to expect from Apple’s future MacBook range….
This new set of claims tally with those we’ve been picking up, but news of the brick remains small. (Image here is not of the new device, by the way)
– New MacBook Pro won’t have the tapered edges of the MacBook Air, but will keep the current basic shape.
– MacBook Pro will be thinner and "as much as a half-inch narrower than the current model with less bezel around the screen".
– Glossy screens.
– New black keyboard keys as used in MacBook Air.
– Glass trackpad will offer MultiTouch
– Split trackpad? (Good for contextual menus and Windows virtualisation).
– Some claim FireWire 800 as standard.
Via: Jason O’Grady.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.