MacRumors posts some “iPhone 5 renderings” they commissioned from CiccareseDesign to create high quality drawings made as closely as possible to the original leaked case designs we’ve posted on a few..different..occasions.
The final dimensions of the new design are calculated to be: 4.33″ x 2.36″ and .27″ thickness at the top and .21″ at the bottom In comparison, the iPhone 4 dimensions are: 4.5″ x 2.31″ x .37″. So the new design is actually shorter than the existing iPhone 4, but slightly wider and thinner.
They do bear a striking resemblance to the ones the Verge posted in April:
Full Gallery below:
- Google plans launch of next Nexus phone to coincide with iPhone 5? (9to5mac.com)
- Guardian: iPhone 5 “transported to carriers for testing” (9to5mac.com)
- Google plans launch of next Nexus phone to coincide with iPhone 5? (9to5google.com)
- New iPhone 5 cases indicate a thinner but half inch wider and longer frame (9to5mac.com)
- This is what 4.7-inch iPhone 5 would measure up against 3.5-inch iPhone 4 (9to5mac.com)
- RBC Daily: iPhone 5 could start selling in Russia in November (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.