Cupertino had its Apple Campus 2 Environmental Impact meeting this evening. Apple was represented by Campus 2 Project Manager Terry Reagan.
The City of Cupertino will be the lead agency and will prepare an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Apple Campus 2 Project
While most Cupertino residents seem pretty excited about the idea, some are voicing concerns that traffic and other environmental impacts of the huge building could adversely affect their town. Notable from the video above:
- Contrary to previous reports, Mayor Gilbert Wong said the project wasn’t a “done deal”
- Apple Campus 2 Project Manager Terry Reagan (1.21) is no Steve Jobs when it comes to presenting Apple’s case.
- Cupertino to hold environmental impact meeting regarding Apple’s “spaceship” campus on Thursday (9to5mac.com)
- Apple looking to build third campus by 2015? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple leases nine building Cupertino campus to that could fit 1300 employees (9to5mac.com)