MacMall is offering 9to5 readers an additional 3 percent off its already lowest prices on Mac Minis and iMacs this month to yield the lowest prices you will find anywhere (by as much as $50) with free shipping via this link. The 3 percent is deducted at checkout and MacMall does not charge tax in most states.
All discounts, including higher end models, are listed below:
- MacMall drops Mac desktop prices down to lowest available (9to5mac.com)
- MacMall Leap Into February Sale: Up to $675 off + free overnight shipping (9to5toys.com)
- New Mac Minis starting at $557, iMacs $1097 at MacMall, Quad Core MacBook Pro $250 off, free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Analyst: First Apple HDTV will be integrated into next-gen iMacs (unlikely) (9to5mac.com)
- Jeff Han demos 82-inch Multi-touch display, iMac-sized version too (9to5mac.com)
- Global hard drive shortage affects BTO 2TB iMac: Shipping times slip to 5-7 weeks (9to5mac.com)
- Research predicts iMac losing the title of the world’s top-selling all-in-one system (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Black Friday Price Guide – Get the lowest prices, updated live (9to5mac.com)
- iRocks Power Adapter for iPhone or iPod for $0 after rebate + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.