9to5Mac compiled another list of the top app news, updates, and launches in our usual roundup below. The highlights from today include a new photo-sharing app designed for Panoramas, iPhone 5 and iPad 4 optimizations, and a couple of notable app sales for iOS. As always, we will continually update this list throughout the day.
1. PanoPerfect for iOS | Free PanoPerfect is now live—just think Instagram for Panoramas. It is optimized for iPhone 5 and subsequently perfect for sharing and displaying Panorama snapped with iOS 6. Check out the video promo above.
Check out more below.
- Missing all the features of Google Maps? Get them back in iOS 6 with these third-party apps (9to5Mac)
- Google has an iOS 6 Maps app awaiting approval. It is solely up to Apple to approve. (9to5Mac)
- More Maps: Developer hacks Google maps onto iOS 6 as Apple rumored to be poaching Google Maps folks (9to5Mac)
- Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse for $15 + free shipping (9to5Toys)
1. Spotify for iOS | Free Not much to say, other than: “Spotify now looks great on iPhone 5!”
2. WolframAlpha for iOS | $3.99 Version 1.5.0 includes auto-completion for queries: “The Wolfram|Alpha app now takes advantage of our vast and growing knowledge base to predict your question before you finish typing it.”
3. Fandango for iOS | Free Fadango now allows users to send their “Mobile Ticket” for participating theaters to Passbook, and it lets them save theater reward card numbers. Oh, and the update adds general bug fixes and usability enhancements.
4. Asphalt 7 for iOS | 99 cents Now optimized for iPad 4.
1. Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit for iOS | $2.99 (was $4.99)
2. Colorstrokes for iOS | 99 cents (was $2.99)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.