Adobe announced this afternoon that Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has been updated with Retina graphics to support the Retina MacBook Pro. The update comes in the way of the Lightroom 4.3 Release Candidate — RV label indicating it’s being tested before going to the — available through Adobe Labs this afternoon. Additionally, Adobe added 13 new cameras and a slew of bug fixes in the update. We’ve listed them below:
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000
- Casio Exilim EX-FC300S
- Nikon D600 *
- Olympus PEN E-PL5
- Olympus PEN E-PM2
- Olympus STYLUS XZ-2 iHS
- Panasonic DMC-GH3
- Pentax K-5 II
- Pentax K-5 IIs
- Pentax Q10
- Unable to upload a large panorama to Adobe Revel via the Revel Publish Plugin
- Unable to add a second photo to a page layout in a Book. This only occurred when the “Show Unused Photos” filter is selected in the filmstrip.
- A photo can be flagged as both a “Pick” and “Reject” at the same time when using the Toolbar to apply flags
- Using multiple fonts within the same text cell inside a Book can sometimes cause Lightroom to crash
- Exposure becomes the active adjustment slider in the Basic panel (within Develop) when moving from image to image
- Customers using Photoshop Elements 11 were unable to upgrade their catalogs in Lightroom 4
- Custom Cell padding options in the Book Module reset in between Lightroom sessions
- 1080p video files shot on iPhone 4S flicker on replay
- Leaving the Book Module after using multiple text colors in the same text cell can sometimes cause the book to be lost.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.