Apple today released the Golden Master (GM) version of the upcoming Xcode 6.3.2 to developers via the official online developer downloads center. The current version, 6.3.1, was released on the Mac App Store in late April, and Apple has not indicated when the 6.3.2 will be released on the store. Version 6.3.2 includes the full SDKs for all of Apple’s devices, and introduces bug fixes for the Swift programming language Compiler, the Playgrounds feature, Account Management, and more. The full list of fixes is available below:
• Fixed a regression in the compile time of larger projects using Swift frameworks or using projects supplied from external sources (e.g. CocoaPods). (20638611)
• Xcode does not attempt to revoke and request a new certificate when the latest signing identity is already located in the keychain. (20659239)
• -[XCTestCase expectationWithDescription:] no longer takes a long time to return for some projects. (20588500)
• The Assistant editor no longer loses its categories. (20163580)
- Renaming a project does not crash Xcode or damage projects. (20642070)
- Canceling a build now properly terminates running commands (including shell scripts) with the SIGINT signal, before sending SIGKILL. (20453317)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.