In this episode, Zac and Benjamin give their final thoughts on the iPhone SE. Worth buying? Also, we’ll talk about the Apple Watch refresh cycle and a ton more. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Review: iPhone SE is just a (really nice) phone for a great price (with a few oddities)
- DOJ still pursuing NY iPhone encryption case in court, suggesting FBI hacking method doesn’t apply
- Apple speaks out against new Mississippi religious freedom law, says it ’empowers discrimination’
- Apple announces standalone Apple Watch Hermès bands coming April 19th with new colors, from $340
- Apple releases first tvOS 9.2.1 + OS X 10.11.5 betas to developers [Update]
- Apple releases first iOS 9.3.2 + watchOS 2.2.1 betas for developers [Update]
- Apple shares new fourth-gen Apple TV ad featuring Kobe Bryant
- Latest Apple Watch ads featuring Nick Jonas & others showcase bands, features, more
- KGI forecasts Apple Watch shipments will fall 25% year-on-year, be below 7.5M units vs. 10.6M in 2015
- Reddit’s long-awaited official iOS app finally here w/ three months of free Reddit Gold
- Apple removes third-party Reddit clients from the App Store due to NSFW content
- iTunes metadata suggests ability to hide stock apps on iPhone and iPad coming soon