In this episode, Benjamin and Jeff talk about the newly announced MacBooks, speculate on future MacBooks and iPhone redesigns, as well as the WWDC announcement and early expectations for Apple’s upcoming software announcements for iOS 10, OS X 10.12 (macOS?), watchOS and tvOS. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Jony Ive designs one-of-a-kind iPad Pro, Smart Cover and Apple Pencil case for special Design Museum auction | 9to5Mac
- Report: Apple meeting with ‘triple A-list’ talent to create lineup of original TV shows | 9to5Mac
- KGI: Apple to drop aluminum iPhone casing in 2017 in favor of new ‘all glass’ enclosure with AMOLED screen | 9to5Mac
- Report: Apple reaches $2.6 billion agreement for Samsung to supply OLED panels starting in 2017 | 9to5Mac
- Report: New ultra-thin MacBooks coming later in 2016, featuring new metal-injection molded hinges | 9to5Mac
- Apple releases new 12 inch Retina MacBook: new processors, Rose Gold, better battery life | 9to5Mac
- Apple hints at future ‘MacOS’ name change on new environmental webpage | 9to5Mac
- Siri announces WWDC 2016 will be held June 13th through June 17th in San Francisco [Update] | 9to5Mac
- Apple Worldwide Developer Conference 2016: Everything you need to know about this year’s WWDC | 9to5Mac
- Report: Apple to revamp App Store browsing, perhaps with paid search results | 9to5Mac
- Embedded Apple Map on WWDC site suggests official public MapKit web API coming soon | 9to5Mac