We’re just over 24 hours away from the kickoff of Apple’s big iPhone 7 keynote, and the company is reminding Apple TV owners that you can easily view the show from home with the Apple Events channel. The Apple TV app refreshed over the long weekend with bokeh artwork used to promote tomorrow’s Apple keynote. You can even use the channel to see a reminder for when the keynote kicks off in your local timezone.
Apple’s big event is scheduled to start at 10am PT/1pm ET tomorrow where we expect to see the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, Apple Watch 2, and new Beats products. On Saturday we shared photos from the scene at Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, California, where Apple has set the stage for tomorrow’ big announcements.
Here’s the latest news ahead of the event:
- Apple announces ‘iPhone 7’ September 7 event, Apple Watch 2 and MacBook Pros may be unveiled
- KGI: iPhone 7 to feature 2.4GHz A10 chip, IPX7 waterproofing, new 12 megapixel cameras, piano black color, more
- Apple Watch is almost completely sold out ahead of September 7 event
- iPad Air 2 goes out of stock at major distributors ahead of iPhone 7 event
- This week’s top stories: Apple’s iPhone 7 event, Apple Watch 2, new Beats wireless headphones & more
- Happy Hour Podcast 083 | Eleventh hour iPhone 7 event rumors
- Vietnamese site claims it has used a real iPhone 7, features 4K video recording at 60 FPS and rubber seal SIM tray
- What to expect at Apple’s iPhone 7 & Apple Watch 2 event next week
Stay tuned to 9to5Mac for all the latest news and watch along at home on your Apple TV with the Apple Events app. The channel is a free download from the tvOS App Store on fourth-generation Apple TVs (just ask Siri to download Apple Events) and it’s pre-installed on third-generation Apple TVs.