This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the iPad updates and MacBook models rumored for WWDC, iOS 10.3.3 beta and what the new wallpapers may suggest, what the original Watch OS got right and how watchOS 4 could improve Apple Watch, and much more. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- KGI: Apple likely to launch 10.5-inch iPad Pro and Siri Speaker at WWDC alongside new software
- Bloomberg: MacBook Pro upgrade coming at WWDC alongside 12-inch MacBook refresh
- iOS 10.3.3 beta brings three new wallpapers to 12.9″ iPad Pro, download here
- WWDC Wishlist: How Apple Watch could improve with watchOS 4
- Here’s what watchOS 4 could learn from the original Apple Watch OS
Sponsor: Blue Apron — visit BlueApron.com/9to5 to check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals free — with free shipping.