Apple has released the fourth watchOS 4 developer beta for testing on all Apple Watch models. watchOS 4 brings new watch faces including Siri and Toy Story options, enhanced Music and Workout experiences, Apple News, person to person payments and Apple Pay Cash, and more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
watchOS 4 beta is currently only available to registered developers. A public beta version is not provided for Apple Watch software.
watchOS 4 beta 3 recently added the new full-screen celebration effects for Activity achievements, although we’re still awaiting other new features like the new Apple Pay payments.
For more on watchOS 4, check out these stories:
- Apple announces watchOS 4 Apple Watch update
- What’s new in watchOS 4? Hands-on with 50+ features and changes [Video]
- You’ll probably need to upgrade your iPhone 5 or 5c to update Apple Watch to watchOS 4
- Health in iOS 11 & watchOS 4: Diabetes management, insulin delivery, CoreBluetooth, new Workout data & more
- How to switch between list view and honeycomb app grid on Apple Watch with watchOS 4
- Apple’s second watchOS 4 developer beta release now available
We’ll update with any changes discovered in watchOS 4 beta 3 below.