This week Benjamin and Zac discuss current Mac setups including the best desktop and notebook Macs for different tasks, the current state of working from an iPad, Touch Bar thoughts after almost one year with the technology, and much more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Tim Cook describes lessons from Steve Jobs, says ‘focus on the dead’ when it comes to heroes [Video]
- Hands-on with Apple’s new iPhone X, Face ID, and more [Video]
- First look: iPhone X!
- Hands on walkthrough: Apple iPhone X!
- Selling your MacBook Pro with Touch Bar? Apple recommends this step
- Review: Three weeks working from the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Review: Can you actually use the new 12-inch MacBook for work?
- Apple updates all iMacs with improved displays, Kaby Lake processors, more
Jamf Now, Create your free account today at jamf.com/happyhour.