Apple has today announced that its music streaming service will be sponsoring a free Anderson .Paak concert on March 13 in London. The one-night only concert is being presented by Dr. Dre and seems to be the first major public concert put on by Apple since the company shut down its Apple Music Festival.
The concert will be free and tickets will be available to those interested starting tomorrow at 9am local time (4am ET, 1am PT) via Ticketmaster. The renowned O2 Brixton venue seats about 5,000 people, so tickets for this could go quick.
For those not familiar, Anderson .Paak is a popular American singer/rapper. He was featured on the soundtrack of Black Panther, recently. In addition to being a featured artist on Chance the Rapper’s recent album, Anderson .Paak has had a hit with ‘Til It’s Over which was the soundtrack on the recent Spike Jonze HomePod ad.
More details for the free Apple Music sponsored concert:
- Location: O2 Brixton, London
- Tuesday, March 13th
- Ages 16+
- 23:00 curfew in effect for those under the age of 25
- ID’s required to be alcohol for those under 25
- No smoking
- Ticket limit of 2 per person
- If you have selected circle unreserved seating/rear standing, you will either be seated in the circle or standing at the back of this area.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.