Following a humorous new Face ID ad earlier this month, Apple today continues its iPhone X advertising push. The company has debuted a new 1-minute ad that highlights the A11 Bionic processor…
Apple is calling the new ad ‘Unleash,’ touting that the iPhone X allows you to “unleash a more powerful you” thanks to the A11 Bionic chip inside.
Throughout the ad, an iPhone X user can be seen walking through the street playing the game Vainglory 5V5 on his device. Suddenly, the game takes over the real-world with the iPhone X user seemingly empowered by the A11 Bionic chip to continue competing and using his iPhone X:
Unleash a more powerful you. A11 Bionic chip on iPhone X.
Today’s ad is just the latest in Apple’s iPhone X marketing push. Earlier this month, the company showcased the device’s Face ID functionality in a humorous game show-themed ad. Other ads have highlighted the camera, Apple Pay, and much more.
What do you think of today’s new ad? Let us know down in the comments!
- Apple shows off iPhone X w/ Face ID in humorous game show ad [Video]
- Apple highlights the ease of Apple Pay with iPhone X & Face ID in new ad [Video]
- Apple touts Apple Pay Cash in latest iPhone X & Face ID ad [Video]
- Apple continues to feature Apple Pay in latest iPhone X + Face ID ad [Video]
- Apple’s latest ad touts iPhone X selfies w/ help from Muhammad Ali
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.