Apple’s barrage of iPhone X ads continues today with yet another focused on Apple Pay on the iPhone X with Face ID. This ad focuses on using Apple’s mobile payment platform to pay for a grocery trip…
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
This fast-paced ad is entitled “Groceries” and comes in at 12 seconds in length. Apple touts that the iPhone X with Face ID allows you to “Apple Pay and done” with incredible ease.
“With iPhone X you can pay for groceries with a glance. Apple Pay and done,” the company says in the video’s description.
Today’s video marks the third Apple Pay-focused ad that Apple has rolled out in recent weeks. The company began this campaign with a longer spot that showcased the ease of Apple Pay with Face ID on the iPhone X. The second ad focused on peer-to-peer payments with Apple Pay Cash.
Watch Apple’s latest video below and let us know what you think of it down in the comments!
More iPhone X videos:
- Apple’s latest ad touts iPhone X selfies w/ help from Muhammad Ali
- Apple’s new iPhone X ads highlight Face ID in the dark, Animoji karaoke, and more
- Apple hypes iPhone X Portrait Lighting photography in ‘A New Light’ ad
- Apple’s latest iPhone X ads showcase Face ID, Portrait Lighting, more
- Apple shares fun ‘Unlock’ iPhone X ad showcasing the convenience of Face ID
- Apple shows off the ease of Apple Pay with iPhone X & Face ID in new ad [Video]